PRESCHOOL ADMISSION PROCESS
Privately nestled in the San Mateo hills overlooking the San Francisco Bay, Serendipity Preschool is a warm and wonderful early learning environment that feeds children’s natural curiosities and provides an engaging atmosphere for learning, growth, and discovery.
The best way to get to know Serendipity Preschool is to experience it for yourself. Virtual school tours are offered, by appointment, Tuesday through Thursday, at 9:30 a.m.
Serendipity Preschool Admissions Process
5 Steps: from Inquiry to Admission
- Contact us with questions
- Take a virtual tour of our school to discover all of the things that make it one of a kind
- Submit a completed application along with a $250.00 registration fee
- Serendipity School will respond with an acceptance or wait list letter, depending on the fullness of our program.
- Submit a completed Admission Agreement, along with a last month’s deposit. We begin a new school year every July, when our existing students move to new classrooms and new students begin.
For information concerning enrollment in our Kindergarten and Elementary Program at our Belmont campus please contact our Elementary Campus by phone or email.